Officials of Beyoglu district of Turkey visit Jaseng
Jaseng welcomed a group of visitors from Turkey including officials of Beyoglu district on May 9th 2018. The meeting was arranged by Turkey Ambassador to Korea Ersin Ercin.
The purpose of their visit to Jaseng was to tour the hospital facility and to discuss potential collaborative project in the Beyoglu district of Turkey. Followed by watching introductory video and presentation about Jaseng, Mayor Ahmet Misbah Demircan and 8 other visitors had conversations with Dr. Jinho Lee, Executive Hospital Director of Jaseng Hospital of Korean Medicine and medical staff from Jaseng Spine and Joint Research Institute and Jaseng International Clinic on the subject of management, facilities, clinical care and personnel matters.
Delegates were impressed by Jaseng’s non-invasive treatments; and they witnessed the effects of treatment as one of the officials of Beyoglu received Jaseng treatment for his neck pain. Jaseng is steadily working toward its goal of globalization and we hope that this meeting acts as one of the stepping stones to our goal.
Michigan State University HRLR students visit Jaseng Hospital of Korean
16 Michigan State University (MSU) students with Professor James Dulebohn of School of Human Resources and Labor Relations (HRLR) visited Jaseng last Tuesday (May 9th) as part of their annual tour, “Education Abroad to Korea Summer 2018,” to visit Korea’s major companies, including Jaseng Hospital of Korean Medicine.
The event started with introductory meeting, followed by the tour of the hospital facility. Because the students are studying Human Resources and Labor Relations, they had informative conversations with Dr. Joon-shik Shin, Chairman of Jaseng Hospital of Korean Medicine and Jaseng Medical Foundation, on the subject of human resources and his managing experience as a chairman. Jaseng sincerely hope this event provided the students beneficial impact on their future career development!
Jaseng International Conference 2018
Present and Future of Non-Invasive Treatment for Spine and Joint
Jaseng’s 1st International Conference provided an opportunity to exchange opinions of domestic and foreign experts on the implications and prospects of the inclusion of Chuna manaul therapy in Korean national health insurance, anticipated to be implemented as of late 2018, and to share the collective knowledge on the achievements in the research of musculoskeletal disease in the field of complementary and integrative treatments.
- Date & Time: March 4th 2018, 10:00~16:00
- Venue: Orchid Room, Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas, Seoul, Korea
I. Implication and future strategy of manual medicine for spine and joint disorders
II. Current research on Complementary and Integrative Treatments
- Feb 21st – Dr. Cunningham, Director of Institute of International Health, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine visit on Gangnam Jaseng Hospital
- May 3rd – Jaseng Medical Foundation and the American Osteopathic Association will sign a Memorandum of Understanding to foster a partnership between the two institutions
- April 3rd – Dr. Cipolla, Assistant Professor, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine visit on Gangnam Jaseng Hospital
- June 26th – Dr. Rae Silver, a Columbia University faculty member, visits Gangnam Jaseng Hospital to consult with Jaseng regarding their plans for writing a review article and discuss the possibility of a Jaseng Hospital and Columbia University collaboration
- June 30th – Medical and Undergraduate students from Michigan State University visit Gangnam Jaseng Hospital to observe Korean medical treatments for spinal disorders, including MSAT and Shinbaro Pharmacopuncture