Scientifically-validated Jaseng herbal medicine ‘Shinbaro’
Various effects of GCSB-5, a key ingredient in Shinbaro Herbal Medicine
- Cartilage protection
- Nerve regeneration
- Bone protection
Customized prescription of Shinbaro in decoction (liquid) form, capsule form, and/or injection depending on the patient
Frequently Asked Question
– Is Shinbaro herbal medicine absolutely necessary for treatment?
(Can’t I just receive Chuna manual therapy and pharmacopuncture?)
- Structure and function are interrelated, and Chuna manual therapy helps resolve structural problems such as pelvic malalignment. Pharmacopuncture is effective in treatment of supporting paraspinal tissues such as muscles.
- However, in order for long-term pain relief and prevention of recurrence through resolution of inflammation in the paraspinal region surrounding the discs and strengthening of ligaments, oral medication is necessary (Shinbaro herbal medicine).
- Fundamental healing through nerve regeneration and prevention of degeneration of the bone and joints is the aim of Shinbaro treatment.
Shinbaro Herbal Medicine vs Celebrex
- To demonstrate safety and effectiveness in long-term use, 761 patients with arthritis were recruited as study participants.
- Joint research was conducted by 19 university hospitals in Korea, including Seoul National University Hospital, Asan Medical Center, Severance Hospital, and Samsung Medical Center.
- Compared to Celebrex, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug that is commonly used to treat arthritis, Shinbaro herbal medicine showed greater improvement in joint pain, stiffness, and function
- Outcome assessment also indicated high treatment response and therapeutic effect along with improved patient quality of life
- Obtained U.S. (US 6,531582B1) and Korean patents (WP0396857)