2004 subaru impreza

As an added pleasure, I was truely impresses with the follow-up after the deal was signed and car delivered. City MPG: 17. city. A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. The tires are in good condition. With its turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine developing 227 hp and 217 pounds-feet of torque, Subaru claims the Impreza WRX can zip from zero to 60 mph in 5.8 seconds. Subaru Impreza WRX STI JDM 2.0 4dr. CHANGE CAR COMPARE Values Pictures Specifications Reviews & Ratings Safety. The front seat belts have pretensioners and force limiters. JDM 2004 04 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0L Engine Long Block NON AVCS EJ205 Turbo EJ20 (Fits: 2004 Subaru Impreza) 58 listings starting at $5,495, 712 Great Deals out of The Impreza received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com. Room for some improvement, but overall it's a solid investment and driving machine. Don't settle for less than Genuine 2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Wagon Parts, available from the Subaru Parts Online Retailer network. Blue Pearl 2004 Subaru Impreza for sale located in Jacksonville, Florida - $49,500 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1425420). Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. Manual or automatic in regular Impreza and Impreza WRX, Certified child passenger safety technicians conduct hands-on tests of a car’s Latch system and check the vehicle’s ability to accommodate different types of car seats. I recommend Sky Auto to anyone who's looking for a good used car. No games. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. This car is way better than the wrx much more pull 6 spd transmission makes it so much fun to drive. Our day could not have been ANY longer, when my husband and I finally made it to Gunther Kia about 6 hours later than our original scheduled time (totally our fault). The 2.5 TS Sport Wagon, which has similar dimensions but measures 58.5 inches tall, substitutes prominent fender flares for the sedan’s blisters. Cannot thank them enough for all that they have done. They helped my family and i find the perfect fit that accommodated our needs. All rights reserved. Will shop there again when I need another used car for the next kid. It will be equipped with an intercooled, turbocharged, 300-hp, 2.5-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder engine that develops 300 pounds-feet of torque at 4,000 rpm. Find 41 used 2004 Subaru Impreza as low as $1,995 on Carsforsale.com®. They've been in business for 12 years and it shows. I don't know why anyone complains about the cost after buying it - it is 100% optional. 65,193 listings starting at $972, 8 Great Deals out of 2004 Subaru Impreza Wagon Reviews and Ratings Wagon 5D Outback AWD . Compalints would include the pathetic cup holders and location of them. Good prices and solid service. STi (Subaru Tecnica International) is the Japanese automaker’s high-performance and motorsports subsidiary. With studded snow tires it was unbeatable in snow. The WRX STi features high-intensity-discharge headlights and Brembo heavy-duty all-disc brakes. 4 door Manual Petrol Saloon. Though the backseat is limited in legroom, the center position in this vehicle is more appealing than in most smaller cars. Sign Up, Already have an account? Best car buying experience we have had...EVER! Trending at $201.00 +$145.00 shipping. A ratchet-type height adjustment permits 2 inches of additional vertical movement for the driver. Big Star Motors has amazing customer service, didn’t force my son in law into buying a car he did not want and gave it to him at a good price. Compare A one owner clean with proven service records is worth its weight in gold. Unfortunately, Kirk, in Finance, was hijacked for about 2 hrs by a nightmare couple whose paperwork was submitted just before ours; PSA people: State fees (tax/tag/title) are NOT NEGOTIABLE. Highway MPG: 23. highway. Exterior. We finally walked in around 4:30 PM, and Maylene greeted us with a smile and was ready with the keys to the 2015 Kia Sorento I had been inquiring about for over a week - no wasting time. I was in a wheelchair and then a walker for a few years. Dave had the car I had been looking for. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). Good little car, noisy on the highway though. This car poeple who like sport cars. by Codey Gilliland from Firestone Colorado. city/highway. It got old. They helped us through the process very quickly! In 2005 I had an accident which left me permanently disabled. Beautiful car, new paint, Candy Apple Red. Our night got even longer - everyone was pacing, starving, exhausted. The Impreza received naturally aspirated 1.5, 1.6, 2.0, or 2.5 liter flat-four engines, with the performance oriented WRX and WRX STI models upgraded to turb… AWD provides a safe and solid feel of the road. Log In. Ed and the office staff stayed late for us. 2004 Subaru Impreza Very nice car it has been in Virginia and NY for the last 6 Years Maintenance has records for work that has been done. The 2.5 RS sedan includes remote keyless entry, a leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel and embroidered, carpeted floormats. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. AAA+++ Honest and great cars this is the place to, Wow buying a car from these guys exceeded all my expectations. The 2.5 TS Sport Wagon has a 60/40-split rear seatback that folds flat. We were looking for over a month and everywhere else they pressured us and didn't have anything that even came close to this dealership. Plenty of legroom & headroom up front, really intuitive controls, quality interior. With that said, Maylene and Brian Q., did all they could to make sure my husband and I were comfortable, and assured us that Kirk was going to finalize our numbers as quickly as possible - it was already 8pm. To a flurry of applause at the 2003 North American International Auto Show, Subaru announced the Impreza WRX STi. Three-point seat belts are installed for all five seating positions. They look good and and can turn heads. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. Please enter your complete email address. Rear-quarter glass on the wagon overlaps the D-pillars, producing the appearance of wraparound back glass. Professional, courteous and caring that your needs in a car are met are just the beginnings when dealing with Adam and Seth. We knew which one we wanted but my husband's work schedule didn't allow us to be there to purchase the vehicle during their "open" hours. Subaru. It mates with a six-speed-manual gearbox. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2004 Subaru Impreza Wheel Bearing/Hub Assembly-Rear from AutoZone. Back to top. Steering is quick and easy for snappy cornering, coupled with satisfying highway stability. Subaru Impreza Sedan 2004, Z-Speed Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. 2002-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Turbo Charger NEEDS REBUILD Turbocharger … These are just the general comments i can give you of this car. WRX models get a sport-tuned suspension, 16-inch alloy wheels (17-inch wheels are optional) and larger front brake discs. We spoke about the car, he offered his thoughts on a few others he had on the lot. To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. It’s been on sale since late May of 2003 and is the most powerful Subaru ever sold in North America. We finally made it to Finance and Kirk was still super pleasant, and as promised, had all the numbers ready for us to review - everything was very quick and easy at that point, we were out the door before 9 PM with a full tank of gas. Noticeable WRX touches include slightly bulged fenders, fog lights and round headlights above a massive square bumper. What other services could be included in a warranty? Not so the case with Palisades Auto. Read more, This will date me badly, but I remember when Subarus were nerd cars. 8 recalls, We’re taught to respect people who go through life refusing to compromise, right? I wasnt aware it was salvaged and they include many pictures to show off the product. And they were willing to work with us on the price. My names codey and I just moved to Colorado and they were able to get me in to a great running car. Goes very well in snow and extreme conditions. WRX models with the automatic transmission feature Variable Torque Distribution (VTD) all-wheel drive. The Subaru Impreza 2004 is available in Regular Unleaded Petrol and Premium Unleaded Petrol. Rear-quarter glass on the wagon overlaps the D-pillars, producing the appearance of wraparound back glass. An aluminum hood contains a big air scoop that feeds cool air to the turbocharger’s intercooler. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. Search over 600 listings to find the best local deals. Their associate Matt helped me pick it out and despite having som credit issues Roger got me a loan with better than expected terms ! Fun. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. New original type tires. Cheap/cheesy latch assembly on the center console that tends to break easily. Search over 14 used 2004 Subaru Imprezas. The 2.5 RS now includes active front head restraints. Comfortable and pratical on all levels. Save cars. It typically covers just the engine and transmission, along with any other moving parts that lead to the wheels, like the driveshaft and constant velocity joints. 2004 Subaru Impreza 5dr Wgn 2.5 TS Manual I am very sad to post my 2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5L N/A for sale but unfortunately, due personal health issues, I can no longer drive standard. Audio/Media. The active system uses sensors to detect changes in weight transfer. Has a great sound system also. Subaru is taking another bold performance step for 2004 by making the Impreza WRX even more potent. Its got the comfort. However Sunabru must IMPROVE stereo systems dramtically. They were not pushy or anything customer service was good I would buy a second car from here. 2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon Review. Definitely my go to place for my preowned car and motorcycle purchases. Love my new car! They answered very quickly, within 30 minutes, and gave me all the info i needed to know. Very easy to get to know this car and wow does it drive well.

Fiber One Bar Oats And Chocolate Nutrition Label, Ministry Of Education Organizational Chart, No Camera Icon On Facebook Messenger, Ge Washer Won't Drain Just Hums, La Roche-posay Retinol B3 Serum Ingredients, Etl Best Practices Methodologies, Html Accordion Without Css, Tiered Intervention For Mental Health,