Laser electromagnetic treatment
Lasers and electromagnetic fields known to best penetrate the skin are used to help boost metabolism, stimulate healing processes, and control pain.
The site of the pain is stimulated with low frequency electricity to alleviate any numbness and stiffness in the area. It helps blood circulation as well.
The device is designed to deliver 1000 oscillations per second to tissues (skin, muscle, and nerves). As a result, muscles become relaxed, blood circulation is restored, and pain is reduced.
High frequency deep tissue therapy
Overuse of muscles and injuries may cause inflammation and pain. In such a condition, it is very likely that the surrounding muscles contract in order to protect the body. The high frequency deep tissue therapy helps relieve such contracted muscle without any damage.
The heat stimulates blood circulation to the deep skins, furthermore muscles and joints. This means that more nutrients, leukocytes, and antibodies. Hot packs are known to boost treatment outcomes.
Physical therapy and manipulation
Gentle forces are applied manually to injured muscles, joints, and nerves to relieve any unnecessary tension and to restore balance to distorted structures.
Exercise Physical therapy
Patients are tested with static and dynamic body balance tests, INBODYs, other diagnostic tools first. Then a specialist analyzes the data to find the problem, then provides individual consultation including exercise and self massage.
The mechanism and effects of manipulation
- Circulation is increased; waste products are metabolized more efficiently.
- Muscles and fascia are reprogramed to relieve tension
- Changes are made to incorrect posture patterns to relieve tension exerted on the spine and joints. This helps reduce pain
- Relieves tension in the muscles and joints that compress the nerves
- Reprograms the brain’s perception of movement to prevent recurrence of pain
- Spine/joint disorders
ex) straightening of cervical spine curvature, scoliosis, disc herniation, spinal stenosis
- Frequently reoccurringpain due to tension in the muscles
- Imbalances in the body due to distortions in the spine
- Spine/joint disorder patients who cannot take medications due to problems with the digestive system